There are many benefits of sponsoring the show. EVERY Sponsor gets…
- logo/listing on our Sponsor List page from initiation of sponsorship through October
- logo/listing in our printed show Directory, which will be distributed to all Attendees on-site during the show
- recognition as a Sponsor in every official email mass communication sent between April 1-September 1
And if you are also exhibiting…
- the opportunity to choose an exact booth location with the assistance of the volunteer Sponsorship Liaison
- the opportunity to move in on the Tuesday before the show, the day before official Exhibitor move-in
- a floor sticker to be displayed in conjunction with exhibit area that recognizes you as a Sponsor
To find out additional perks that come with each sponsorship type, please see the Sponsorship Opportunity Details & Descriptions under the DOCUMENTS section of the Sponsorship Opportunities page.
In an effort to be as fair and equitable to all Sponsors and Exhibitors as possible, the Committee has used the following method since the 2012 show:
- On the Wednesday after the show, we send an email out to all show Sponsors that contains a Promissory Agreement Form. The form allows Sponsors to express their interest in returning for the next year’s show. Sponsors have until the end of the calendar year to complete the form, specifying whether they want to return in the same sponsorship category or try to switch to a different one.
- The chronological order in which the Promissory Agreement Forms are returned determines the order in which Sponsors get to pick out their booths.
- As soon as the new METROCON planning year begins on November 1, then the floor plan for the upcoming show is posted on our website, and the volunteer Sponsorship Liaison begins contacting returning Sponsors to choose the location of their booths in the chronological order in which they returned their Promissory Agreement Form.
- Starting in January, the Committee starts selling the sponsorships not claimed by returning Sponsors to new companies, and booths are then claimed on a first come, first served basis with the assistance of the volunteer Sponsorship Liaison.
If you are the Primary Sponsor Contact, then you will be contacted directly by Show Manager Laura McDonald Stewart with instructions shortly after Exhibitor Badge Registration opens in June.