What you need to know before you begin the Exhibitor Booth Registration process.
During the Exhibitor Booth Registration process, you will need to:
- Provide contact details of the Exhibitor Contact: Name, Company Name, Company Website, Job Title, Address, Email Address, Mobile Phone Number.
- Set up the password that you will use going forward to log back in to make edits, update information, register badges, purchase lunches, etc.
- Indicate your membership status, including your Member number(s) when applicable. See our Exhibitor Fees page for important details regarding Member qualification.
- Select the number of and level (Regular, Premium or Super Premium) of 10’x10’ booth(s) you would like to purchase. Booth availability is based on a first come, first served basis. Note that when you purchase multiple booths, they will always be placed together unless requested otherwise.
Note 1: You will NOT be choosing the exact location of your booth(s), but you will have the ability to request certain locations, provide special grouping instructions, or include any other requests. GO HERE to see which booths have already been reserved for event Sponsors. See our Exhibitor Policies page and Exhibitor FAQs page for more information about booth placement and requests.
Note 2: If two or more Exhibitors purchase remaining upgraded booths (Super Premium and Premium) within nanoseconds of each other, it is possible for the registration system to oversell those booth levels. If that occasion arises, then the Exhibitor’s booth upgrade portion of the payment will be refunded in full after booth placements are complete.
- Proceed to payment. Note that full payment is required at the time of registration. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
- Receive emailed receipt. The auto-generated receipt will be emailed to the Exhibitor Contact. Please allow up to 15 minutes for it to land in your inbox.
- Receive account information. The auto-generated email will be emailed to the Exhibitor Contact and will include your account login information. Please allow up to 60 minutes for it to land in your inbox.
If you are the Primarily Exhibitor Contact, you may also now login to your account to:
- Assign a booth name to each 10’x10’ booth purchased. You will be able to assign the same name to multiple 10’x10’ booths or you may assign different names to different booths. Note that you will be able to log back in later and change the name(s) of your booth(s) up until 5:00PM CST on Friday, July 7, 2017.
- Assign demographic data to each 10’x10’ booth purchased. CLICK HERE to find out from which categories you may choose. Note that you are not required to provide this data at the time of registration. You may log back in later and change the demographic data for your booth(s) up until 5:00PM CST on Friday, July 7, 2017. Including demographic data is critical because Attendees will be able to search for specific Exhibitor categories, which will lead them to your booth.
How Exhibitors & Sponsors register for Badges, Pre-Paid Lunches, Seminars, CEUs, and/or the Keynote: